21st April 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in AFMC SSC Officer recruitment for SC candidate?

Respected Sir, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Armed Forces Medical Services SSC Officer recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

25th May 2018, 10:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in AFMC SSC Officer recruitment for SC candidate?

There is no relaxation available for any category candidate in AFMC SSC Officer recruitment. You should not be more than 45 years as on 31t December of the year of recruitment and should possess the medical qualification included in 1st or 2nd schedule or part 2 of the third schedule of IMC act 1956. You must have permanent registration from any state medical council/ MCI. Postgraduate degree/ diploma holders recognized by state-level medical council/ MCI/ NBE can also apply for AFMC SSC recruitment.
26th May 2018, 06:41 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Relaxation available in AFMC SSC Officer recruitment for SC candidate?

If you want to apply for this recruitment then you must know the standards required to apply for this job before getting relaxation and if you possess minimum required qualification and age conditions then you may be relaxed in few things.

>> You may get relaxation in upper age as per rules of the government which is 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Means the upper age limit is 45 years for this recruitment and you have crossed 45 years of age then you may claim for upper age relaxation and you will be eligible to apply upto 50 years of your age for this job.

You may also be relaxed in minimum required in exam or interview process means if interview process is of 100 marks and a general category candidate is getting selected by minimum 80 marks out of 100 then a candidate of SC category may be selected for the job on 75 marks so this is your relaxation.

If you get the job based on relaxation of your category as per rules then in promotions also you will get relaxation means seniority matters but you have to claim relaxation in promotion as well.

If you appear for promotion test and secure equal marks as general category candidates then you will be preferred for promotion.

Finally I would like to suggest you that you must not believe in relaxation because we have been gifted with equal abilities and if you really want to do something and become something then consider yourself as a general category candidate and prepare well for every single stage you need and qualify the process.

Once this mentality is gone then nothing may stop you from becoming great in life so leave relaxation and start as per general and know your strength that you have to show in this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?