6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in LMRC Executive recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in LMRC recruitment as an Executive. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

28th March 2018, 09:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in LMRC Executive recruitment?

Lucknow Metro Railway Corporation recruits the eligible candidates for executive and non executive positions. The executive's are selected on the basis of a written examination conducted by LMRC. After that the candidates have to appear for a medical examination. Hence, if a candidate clears all the rounds successfully, then he/she is eligible to start working in LMRC.
30th March 2018, 12:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of LMRC Executive recruitment comprises of two stages namely Written examination and Medical examination. Candidates who clear the Written examination will be called for Medical examination in both Executive Technical and Non-Technical category posts. After that, if the candidate has qualified in both the rounds, the candidate will be selected for the LMRC Executive post.
30th March 2018, 04:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates in LMRC Executive recruitment will be done on basis of:

1. Written test.

2. Medical examination.

In some cases and posts, psycho aptitude test at second stage will be conducted. For more details or any other detail about this exam Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?