26th June 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for government exams after B.Sc Maths?

I finished Bsc maths and I need to know government requirments for attend the government exams

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  4. How to take admission into B.Ed after completing BSc Maths?
  5. Information whether physics and Chemistry is required to become a Pilot?
  6. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  7. Best career after completing BSc maths?
  8. What should I study further to join Indian Police Service after 10th standard?
  9. List of exams need to be given for taking admission in B.Sc(maths)? How may I get details about integrated B.Sc? I'm studying in 12th(science)
  10. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  11. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  12. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  13. List of career in mathematics except MSc?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  16. How to study BSc Stat or BSc Maths privately? I have completed inter MPC
  17. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  18. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
27th June 2015, 12:34 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for government exams after B.Sc Maths?

The eligibility requirements are different for various government posts. However, to write the recruitment exams one has to fulfill the basic requirements like :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should range from 18-27 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline with decent aggregate from any recognized university or institution.

You can apply for the exams like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Bank clerical exam.

* IBPS.

* Railways.

* SAIL.

* ONGC.

* BHEL.

* BSNL.

* Govt. lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?