6th January 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?

Hello Sir, I have an OBC certificate issued by central govt. I'm a Chhattisgarh state candidate. Do I need an OBC certificate issued by state government for study/job in CG state?

Related Questions:
8th January 2017, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?

You need a certificate on a prescribed format according to the kind of job, for which you are applying. Hence, in most cases you will need a fresh certificate on a given format, which will be available in the notification.

Also, you need to check, whether your caste comes under state as well as central list of OBC categories before applying for reserved category.
24th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?

My obc certificate issue date 10.3.15 by the govt of west Bengal.. Sub caste goals. What should I do for central govt exam?format certificate should ready at the time of form fillup?
19th December 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have a State OBC but cannot get Central OBC.

Is State OBC okay for Central govt. job or is it compulsory to have Central OBC.

Afterall, OBC is OBC whether it is State or Central Govt.
9th April 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have a BC cast certificate. I want apply for the central government job. They have mentioned OBC cast. May I apply for this job or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?