27th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA?

My son is doing B.Tech and MBA course form Narsee monjee management institute of Mumbai. I have query regarding govt. jobs, are they eligible for govt. jobs or they can appear for UPSC exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  2. Job scope in government field after integrated B.Tech and M.Tech?
  3. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which has more scope B.Tech (CS) & MBA (FM) or B.Tech (CS) & MBA (HR)?
  6. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  7. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  8. Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?
  10. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  11. What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  12. Prospects in Integrated B.E with MBA(General)? Can I apply for government job?
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  14. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  17. Which to choose between MBA or Government Job?
  18. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
28th November 2015, 01:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is doing B.Tech and MBA course form Narsee monjee management institute of Mumbai. I have query regarding govt. jobs, are they eligible for govt. jobs or they can appear for UPSC exams?

The aspirant can apply for government jobs with MBA graduation.

There are jobs available in banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer.

The recruitment will be done through IBPS.

They conduct Common Written Test, Interview and Final Selection.

The aspirant can also apply for the jobs in SBI.

The aspirant can also appear for UPSC, RRB, SSC etc.

The aspirant can also apply for a job in PSUs like BHEL, BEL, SAIL, Govt of Odisha, Repco Bank,
West Bengal SSC, Kolkata Port Trust, Tamilnadu Warehouse Corporation, HSSC, Jharkhand SSC etc.

The aspirant has to appear for written test and interview.

The aspirant can check the details in the employment newspaper and websites.
30th September 2020, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for government job after doing integrated course of B.Tech with MBA?

Govt. Job after doing integrated btech(Information Technology) with MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?