24th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Can I appear for GATE after doing btech in IT? Is there a scope.of.government.job in Information technology? What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT? Can you please provide me the information on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  2. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  3. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  4. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  5. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  9. How to make a good career after B.tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  11. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  13. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  14. How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?
  15. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  16. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  17. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  18. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
27th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Yes , you can apply for the Gate exam in Final year of engineering as well as after completion of engineering. If you secure good rank in gate exam , then there are many government companies which will recruit the Gate rankers by conducting Interviews.

Some of them are ,

Bhel
Isro
Drdo
Mtnl
Ongc
Sail

Apart from these government companies , you can also apply for the State and central government jobs which doesnt require Gate rank .

~ You can apply for the Combined defence service exam to join in Defence services.

To join in Navy through CDS exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only
To join in Airforce through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Army through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (ias , ips , ifs )

Selection process is ,
1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?