6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in SSC ASI(Executive) recruitment? Details of written test?

I have a desire to become an ASI and serve for my country and just heard about the recruitment. So, can I know about the written test of SSC ASI(Executive) recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

30th March 2018, 05:54 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in SSC ASI(Executive) recruitment? Details of written test?

SSC conduct Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector examination every year in Delhi Police and if you want to make your career through this examination in security field then you may have a good future ahead and here is the selection procedure of SSC SI and ASI examination.

There will be two tiers of examination in this recruitment which are Tier I and Tier II

Pattern of Tier I examination is following in which you will have these subjects :

01. General Intelligence and Reasoning - 50 questions for 50 marks
02. General Knowledge and General Awareness - 50 questions for 50 marks
03. Quantitative Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks
04. English Language and Comprehension - 50 questions for 50 marks.

If you qualify Tier I exam then you will be called for Tier II examination which is :

English Language and Comprehension - 200 questions for 200 marks - 2 hours

If you qualify both of these stages of written test then you will be called for physical efficiency test which will include measurement of height, weight with running capacity in given time, high jump, long jump, throwing etc. so you have to qualify all these standards and then you will have to go through a medical test which proves that you do not have any disease or sickness or any injury in the body.

If you qualify above process then you will be called for personal interview process and once you qualify interview you will become SI/ASI in Delhi Police then serve the country.

The last date to apply for this examination is 2nd April 2018 so visit at the official website and fill up application form.
31st March 2018, 06:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SSC ASI(Executive) recruitment? Details of written test?

Selection Procedure:
>> SSC ASI(executive)Examination will consists of Written examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Personality test , Medical Examination. Final merit list will be prepared in based on these tests results.

About Written Exam:

=> Written examination will consist of two papers.Each paper will have 200 questions and the duration of exam is two Hours. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?