10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Shall I apply for APSC exam?

Hi friend, I am Chandrika student of English literature my percentage is too low and I am not satisfied from my percentage. And now I want to crack APSC examination. Shall I apply for APSC? Please tell me Sir because it is a big dream for me.

12th August 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I apply for APSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend, I am Chandrika student of English literature my percentage is too low and I am not satisfied from my percentage. And now I want to crack APSC examination. Shall I apply for APSC? Please tell me Sir because it is a big dream for me.

Yes, you can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) after completion of graduation. Candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for APSC Combined Competitive Examination. Your age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years. The examination contains two stages, namely Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Candidates are recruited for various government jobs in Assam through APSC Examinations. You can apply online for the APSC Examination. An APSC website link is given Click Here
12th August 2017, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for APSC after the completion of your Graduation course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can definitely apply for APSC examination. The above mentioned examination consist of two stages.
Candidates qualifying in the examination are recruited for various Government jobs in Assam.
13th August 2017, 08:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

APSC ( Assam Public Service Commission ) and conducted for recruitment of officer's in the state.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear in examination is 21-38 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination eligible for final selection.
24th May 2019, 11:44 AM
Rahimaan

I. Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

II. Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
4th March 2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

CAN I WRITE ASSAMESE IN APSC MAINS EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?