4th November 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka state caste certificate valid in Maharashtra?

l am from Vadar 12 caste which comes under sc caste in Karnataka but presently I am studying in Maharashtra where this caste belongs NT or DTVJ as local OBC caste. I have Karnataka state caste certificate but I heard that it is not valid in Maharashtra. So, can I get any transfer or certificate which will be valid in Maharashtra. Please reply as early as possible.

6th November 2017, 08:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Karnataka state caste certificate valid in Maharashtra?

Different states adopt different criteria to allot seats to reserved candidates. As you belongs to SC caste in Karnataka but this is not considered in SC in Maharastra. In that case you cannot do any thing as you belongs to other state and all your documents like Adharcard, Voter card, Rationcard, Domicile are made from that region. If you want you to consider in OBC in Maharastra thus you need to prepare all these document with a residential address in Maharastra.

Process of preparing all these documents in new region is very complex and almost impossible. So i suggest you that either you try in your own state or work hard as to get a seat in UR category.
8th December 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I went to ask that my caster certificate is og Karnataka I belong to sc but I heard it is not c valid in Maharashtra but it is valid for central and Karnataka state but education has completed in Maharashtra and all documents like Adhara card and ration card r of Maharashtra please suggest me
26th March 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I use Karnataka state scheduled caste certificate for railway job in Maharashtra
17th May 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I born in Karnataka in 1980 and my brother was born in Maharashtra pune and my father has been stay in Maharashtra since last 50 years in Maharashtra and we are all have caste certificate which provide by state of Maharashtra but now when my nephew who is 5 years old who born in Maharashtra but now when we demand the caste certificate for him for educational purpose the the government has been refuse and said to take caste certificate from Karnataka but we have all documents which recognized in Maharashtra so can it is possible can it valid
21st May 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am basically from karnataka but my father was serviced in Maharashtra and we live last 50 years in Maharashtra but now they deny caste certificate to my nephew is this valid
10th June 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Basically I am from Karnataka but born and brought up in mumbai. I did my all education in maharashtra and i have all id proofs from maharashtra now due to some reasin i need caste certificate so my father has certificate from karanataka on that basis can i get catse certificate in maharashtra....pls guide us
2nd July 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am born and brought up in Maharashtra. I have completed all my education till 10th in maharashtra. We are living In maharashtra since 20 years my caste is ST but the caste certificate is from Karnataka. Now for 11th admission they are saying my caste is not valid since it is from Karnataka wt should I do to make it valid in Maharashtra Please help me
3rd February 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I want website of caste validity certificate of Karnataka did Karnataka have rules of caste validity certificate then please send me the official website
9th June 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I born in Karnataka, I have caste certificate (sc)of karnataka but I study in Maharashtra..I qualified neet from Maharashtra..so could I get admission in Maharashtra on the basis of Sc certificate ..or I could get admission at all India quota on basis of sc certificate??plz reply I am confused within this..
5th September 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am basically from karnataka but from last 30 years we are living in Maharashtra. Our all proof are of Maharashtra. I was born in Maharashtra and I have completed all my education till 10th in Maharashtra. But my caste certificate is of karnataka so how can I transfer my caste certificate in Maharashtra
22nd February 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

my son born in maharashtra and adhar maharashtra and school also maharashtra but my son father is karnataka
karnataka caste certificate i have but i want maharashtra caste certificate give details how to process me
29th May 2020, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I am from karnataka I have my caste certificate of karnataka obc(NCL) . But we are migrated to other state and completed all my education since last 12 years . Can I take admission in mbbs in obc quota of karnataka??
18th September 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

If anyone born in Karnataka and stay in maharashtra from last 25 years with residential proofs and aadhar card & education certificate issued by gov of maharashtra also father born in maharashtra having school leaving certificate issued by government of mahashtra can apply for cast certificate in Maharashtra ?
4th March 2021, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir good aftarnoon. Iwant caste seartificate my proper state karnataka i am leeving in pune at last 1989 so iapplay pmay home they will ask my cast sartificate i am muslim in obc nadaf so weher i will be get cast sertificate in pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?