4th January 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for IBPS PO exam after completing 12th standard?

Hello Sir
Can i start practise for the exams
of IBPS BANK PO just after passing 12th???
kindly let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  2. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  3. How may I get group discussion topics for IBPS exam? How to prepare for the same?
  4. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  5. Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?
  6. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  7. How many seats are available in PG course for non local students in AP?
  8. Will there be any descriptive in IBPS Clerical Exam?
  9. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  10. How to opt for medical after completing 12th standard in science?
  11. If I want to pursue B.Com Hons after 12th standard where and how can I apply for it? How to start the preparation for the entrance exams for such universities?
  12. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  13. How should I start the preparation for CAT exam?
  14. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for IBPS CWE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Should I start preparation for Indian Postal Service exam after completing 12th? Whether the mentioned subjects are compulsory? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student
  18. How can I appear for IPS exam? I have completed 12th science
5th January 2015, 03:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IBPS PO exam after completing 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Can i start practise for the exams
of IBPS BANK PO just after passing 12th???
kindly let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply
Yes, you should start your preparation for IBPS PO exam after 12h standard. I have listed some books name. You should follow the books properly.

I have attached some question papers of IBPS PO exam so please check it out.

IBPS Bank PO/MT Descriptive English
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan (2012)
Author: Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 155

Bank PO Solved Papers For Probationary Officer & Management Trainee CWE-2012
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 251

Computer Literacy And Knowledge for Bank PO and Bank Clerk Exam
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 124
5th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IBPS PO exam after completing 12th standard?

You can prepare for IBPS PO examination after completion of 12th standard if you are interesed but, it is difficult to prepare because the IBPS PO examination syllabus is of Graduation level. To be eligible to appear in IBPS PO examination, you must have to complete Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. So, I suggest you to prepare for IBPS PO examination from third year or final year of Graduation degree, so, that you can easily prepare for IBPS PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?