9th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for medical after completing 12th standard in science?

I have completed my 12th standard in science. I am furthur going to opt for medical. I wanted to know about how to start preparing for upsc and mpsc examination?? What should i start reading with?? If any specific bools then i request you to please mention the name!!!

15th July 2016, 03:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: How to opt for medical after completing 12th standard in science?

Yes, no doubt you are eligible to pursue medical course after 10+2 but it's good that you focus for UPSC and MPSC examination now only.

These examination are conducted in three stages and it is necessary to have better knowledge of General Studies, Current Affairs, English, India and its State, event taking place around the universe.

So, from now if you will focus on these it will become easy for you to qualify in examination but you have to go through regular test series to evaluate your performance of preparation for examination.

You also have to work hard on your optional paper as it is most important to qualify in Mains examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?