12th June 2013, 05:15 PM

How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student

HI, I AM BHARTI. I AM IN 12th SCIENCE.I WANT TO START PREPARATION FOR U.P.S.C EXAM. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH BOOKS ARE GOOD FOR ME.

THANK YOU
PLEASE REPLY ME SOON.

18th August 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student

i want to give upsc exam.but,history subject is very difficult for me.i am the science student .so what i can i do for upsc.
4th March 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student

I want to start the preparation for IAS but , I am a Science stream student just has given 12 th exams so , I don't have any idea about how to choose next field either B.sc Or B.A or anything else

So , plz try to solve my query :
1st May 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparations for UPSC(IAS) exams? I am 12th science student.
11th May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student
22nd June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 th and now i want to do the preparation of ias then what i do first
13th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am PCMB student studying in class 11th and thinking about giving UPSC exams after boards What are different criterion to be filled to be eligible
7th June 2017, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BBA LLB so I decided to prepare for upsc then what are the basic things should I have to take for success
28th March 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Shivani just give 12th board exam am confused about the preparations of upsc exam many of them i am asked no one can clear or break my confusion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?