11th May 2011, 04:16 PM
SATINDER0088

Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?

i have jst cleared out +2 and i wanna start with i.a.s. preparation from now onwards but i don"t know to start with which book please tell me the book keeping in mind that m just abiginner ___THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. When can we start preparing for IAS exam? Books for preparation for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  3. How do I start IAS preparation right from 8th standard? Which stream should I select in my boards? Can I do Engineering along with IAS preparation? -- [New]
  4. How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?
  5. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  6. Books to be referred for IAS exam? I am in 9th standard
  7. Is it possible to clear IAS without having Maths in 12th standard?
  8. Is provision certificate enough to give the IAS examination? Which are the books to be preferred for its preparations?
  9. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  10. How can I start preparing for IAS entrance exam while studying in Polytechnic?
  11. How to do marine engineering without writing AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  12. Which subjects should I take up for mains for IAS exam? Best books to be referred?
  13. After B.E can I do IAS? How to start with preparations and books to be referred?
  14. Recommended books to prepare for IAS Preliminary Exam for General studies?
  15. Books to be refer to prepare for IAS officer exam after passing 10th standard?
  16. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  17. Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for B.Com graduate who had Arts in 12th standard?
  18. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
17th May 2011, 08:37 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?

For ias there are a large variety of good books available in market but for convinence you may also orde the best books from internet
18th May 2011, 07:38 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATINDER0088 View Post
i have jst cleared out +2 and i wanna start with i.a.s. preparation from now onwards but i don"t know to start with which book please tell me the book keeping in mind that m just abiginner ___THANKS
As you're just a student of 12th don't need concentrate that seriously on the preparation for IAS you just need to have this attitude for future goal

you should do these things so that they will help you when you start your orginal preparation

->follow all the news paper daily's get updated with all the issues do the deep research and make some points and maintain some note book
->Current affairs is also a very important section you should get updated in all areas like
politics ,sports

entertainment and
what not everything
this about the strategy that a 12th student must follow

When you perfectly start your preparation for IAS then
then the preparation plan must be like this
Preparation for IAS can be done in different way according to the tastes and preference of the individual
each and every individual will have different methods and techniques to achieve their respective goals..

all the plans will have the following main qualities..

-> You should strongly determine towards your goal..
-> You should be well aware of what the syllabus and pattern..
-> You should also be hard working and also a smart planner of the preparation..
-> you should make smart plans according to the time available for the exam
This is all about the preparation tips

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 08:26 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?

hi satinder
you are now pass +2..why you worry about IAS exam.before you aim your future what line you made for graduaton..like you made engg or doctor,..or after you complition of graduation then you prepare seriously..

but in early stage may hamper your study for future ok if your wish then you just practice some apptitute or current affirs so it will help full to you..
24th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

haiiiiiii now iam dng my b-tech 3rd year in gitam university...... my question fr u is i want to prepare for i.a.s exam can u tell me which books to refer and how to prepare fr i.a.s now onwards along with my b-tech
11th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i m a CA final student fr i want to prepare for i.a.s exam can u tell me which books to refer and how to prepare fr i.a.s now onward along with my CA
11th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi!am Md.akbar of class 8 and I want to become a IPS officer can you tell me which book is suitable for me.
12th December 2011, 06:56 PM
neo-rocks

HI DEAR,

As you're just a student of 12th don't need concentrate that seriously on the preparation for IAS you just need to have this attitude for future goal

you should do these things so that they will help you when you start your orginal preparation

follow all the news paper daily's get updated with all the issues do the deep research and make some points and maintain some note book
Current affairs is also a very important section you should get updated in all areas like
politics ,sports

entertainment and what not everything this about the strategy that a 12th student must follow

THANKS
13th April 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i request you to tel me one book for IAS preparation that i can study during by engg which help me to prepare for IAS during btech....plz give suggestio
30th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which books i have to follow for the best prepration for IAS...
3rd May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

im just pass out the 12th exam so guide me to preparation for ips exam
18th March 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for I.A.S aftr doing bsc in interior designing or BFA, as i want to choose this site, i hve just completed my 12th science, ..can u plz suggest some degree courses in interior designing site..??as it is necessary to give I.A.S ...plzzzzzzzzzzz help me..
17th June 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hi! i have completed my 2 and i want to prepare for ias with my engineering. so, please can u sugest a good book for general studies and aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?