18th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for my CTET paper?

Please tell me what should I do. I did BA in English, nutrition and health education, sociology,Hindi then I have completed my B.Ed and teaching of English and teaching of home science as my teaching subjects in B.Ed. So, which options for me to choose as pedagogy subjects in CTET for paper 2.

24th November 2017, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for my CTET paper?

You need to choose the subject according to your B.Ed qualification. If you have completed B.Ed in English and home science, then surely you will be eligible for any one of these subjects.

Just choose the subject, which is according to your qualification, because you have to teach that subject after getting the job.
29th August 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have maths and economics as my subjects in b.ed. What should i choose between maths & science and social science?
1st September 2018, 12:12 AM
devang mendapra

In CTET paper 2 please select social science . 60 Question (60 Marks)will be asked on that subject. The syllabus will be 6-7-8 Ncert book (Social science)
2nd October 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student but in NIOS deled for untrained teacher 2018 I got social science in the last semester. Does it affect my teaching of science?? As I want to be a science teacher & want to complete my B.ed also.will it be the basis of subject selection in B.ed also?
8th October 2018, 12:38 AM
ritesh0691

You need to choose the subject according to your B.Ed qualification. If you have completed B.Ed in English and home science or any subject, then surely you will be eligible for any one of these subjects. Just choose the subject, your qualification, because you have to teach that subject after getting the job.
12th February 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my UG,PG and B.ed in bioscience. Which subject should I choose now for paper 2? I have not studied Maths in my UG also. I wanted to become a science teacher.
16th February 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.com and b.ed from commerce then what subject i will opt for ctet paper 2?
1st March 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

In inter my sub was science but UG and PG my sub had arts and I am appearing student of D.el.ed so which sub should I choose in ctet paper 2?math and science or social science
26th June 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce graduate but I have choosed science stream for paper 2 is there any problem to getting a job.please tell me I m so much worried about this
6th July 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A in English Hons. And in subsidiary subjects maths and economics and had my b.ed in English and Hindi. So which subjects I shall choose in ctet paper 2 science and mathematics or social science?
6th July 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in paper 2 in ctet? I am done b.a in English hons. with subsidiary subjects maths , economics and hindi and had b.ed in English and hindi. In 2 I had taken science, so which subject will I take in ctet paper 2?
8th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

CTET Syllabus 2019 is defined by CBSE. There has been no changes in the syllabus over the years.

Paper 1:--

Comprises 5 sections namely:--

Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.

Paper 2 :--

Comprises 4 sections namely :-

Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics & Science OR Social Studies.
14th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech computer science and engineering student. Which subject i can choose in CTET.
17th August 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.ed with english and maths..m a post graduate with History... I can teach all these three subjects well...which subject should I choose for CTET paper 2..?choice of CTET subjects is based upon b.ed subjects or Master's subjects ???
24th August 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Ed with economic and maths can appear in CTET paper 2 for maths and science?
29th August 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir maine pg commerce sub se ky h 72%and b.ed 3rd semester me hu.maine method paper b.ed me math lye h.ky ctet both paper fill kr skte h exam k ly or dono me kaun sa subject choose krna hoga.
6th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have b.ed with science and geography submit.which subject I can select for CTET
11th October 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I take social science as a subject in paper 2 of the CTET exam though being a science graduate?
What could a student attempt in the CTET paper second if he is a commerce pass out, is it maths and science or its social science?

Is commerce a social science subject?

Will social science also be a subject to pass the AMU exam?

Can a science graduate teach social sciences after clearing CTET? Or you can teach your stream related subjects only?

What are some examples of social sciences subjects?

How can I qualify for the BHU social science entrance exam since I am a science student studying in class 12?

What are the principles of social science?

I have failed in two subjects, maths and social science can I m eligible for compartment exam for 10th?

Can we take the UPSC exam with any other subject except social sciences such as biology?

How can I study social science for the board exam?

Is history considered to be a social science? If so, why?

Which books should one read to qualify for the CTET in social science (paper II)?

If I get less marks in maths science or in social science (but not failed) than in foundation of it, whether FIT replace their marks or not? I m in class 10th

Why is social science a difficult subject?

If a social science subject, like history, geography, etc., is not in 12th class, can we take social science subjects for a graduate degree?
11th October 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I take social science as a subject in paper 2 of the CTET exam though being a science graduate?
What could a student attempt in the CTET paper second if he is a commerce pass out, is it maths and science or its social science?

Is commerce a social science subject?

Will social science also be a subject to pass the AMU exam?

Can a science graduate teach social sciences after clearing CTET? Or you can teach your stream related subjects only?

What are some examples of social sciences subjects?

How can I qualify for the BHU social science entrance exam since I am a science student studying in class 12?

What are the principles of social science?

I have failed in two subjects, maths and social science can I m eligible for compartment exam for 10th?

Can we take the UPSC exam with any other subject except social sciences such as biology?

How can I study social science for the board exam?

Is history considered to be a social science? If so, why?

Which books should one read to qualify for the CTET in social science (paper II)?

If I get less marks in maths science or in social science (but not failed) than in foundation of it, whether FIT replace their marks or not? I m in class 10th

Why is social science a difficult subject?

If a social science subject, like history, geography, etc., is not in 12th class, can we take social science subjects for a graduate degree?
2nd November 2019, 10:44 AM
Fugusingh

I have done b.com with b.ed can I apply for science as subject in paper 2 of ctet examination
2nd November 2019, 10:58 AM
Fugusingh

I have done b.com with b.ed can I apply for science and maths for ctet examination.
25th January 2020, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

In inter my sub was science but UG and PG my sub had arts and I am appearing student of D.el.ed so which sub should I choose in ctet paper 2?math and science or social science
21st February 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm a science student completed B.SC in UG, in PG I have completed M.A English, in my B Ed my second method is English, may I choose social in Paper 2 or not?
31st July 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

In graduation I had arts and in 12th I had science ,in nios d.el.ed also I had science,which subject should I choose for ctet paper2?
26th August 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is this Lang 1 and Lang 2.. plz help.. My method was History and English in b'ed..
Which to choose for Lang 1 and Lang 2..?
26th August 2020, 12:50 PM

Hello.. In b'ed my method was History and English.. and nw while applying for Tet it's asking choose Lang 1 and Lang 2 option.. don't know which to choose.. till degree kannada was my 1st Lang..
Plz help
28th August 2020, 09:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Which subject to choose for my CTET paper?

Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Applicants must have passed senior secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks.

The CTET exam syllabus comprises important topics from subjects such as Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, and Social Studies/Social Sciences
6th September 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 4 years B.El.Ed degree can I apply science and maths in second paper or ctet...
2nd November 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I an arts student can i take maths and science for CTET paper 2?
1st March 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I had completed M com. My subject in Bed. was English and Accounts. To which subject I can go for ctet exam. Please suggest.
5th April 2021, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.ed in english and in my graduation english is my main subject and economics and sociology are my subsidiary papers and i have done 12th in science stream so what should i choose subject science and maths or socialscience for ctet paper2?
13th April 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Com through correspondence and also have Bed in commerce. Please suggest which subject I can choose? Can I go with commerce?
23rd July 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

My b.ed subjects are English and maths, so which subjects should I choose for tet exam
4th September 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and my b.ed subjects are maths and hindi.. Which subjects should I choose in paper 2.. ?
21st September 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A psychology and B.Ed with teaching of English. Which one subject can choose for ctet. Please guide me
25th September 2021, 08:10 PM
Minal F

You will choose these subjects for CTET paper:-

Language I
Language II
Mathematics
Environmental studies
1st October 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I had completed b ed with account and business administration subject which subject I have select for ctet paper 2 ? Please answer asap
27th October 2021, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared ctet in social science . Now I am eligible for tgt english vacancy for htet or not.
5th November 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I ahve completed my graduation in commerce bt I opted for pedagogy subjects as mathematics and commerce...Shall I be eligible for mathematics and science or social science for my ctet paper 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?