14th May 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?

Sir,
I want to study Business Economics in B.Com from Delhi University.
I have given my Board exam of 12th from ISC Board.
Kindly tell me Delhi University provide Business Economics in B.Com?
Please reply to me immediately. Thank you.

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 05:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?

Business Economics is one of the Pass Subjects that a student can choose who is pursuing the course of B.Com.
So you will be able to learn the subject of Business Economics only in the form of a Pass Subject.
There is no Hons Paper for this subject if you are studying the course of B.Com.
If you choose the course of Economics Hons then you will be taught the subject of Business Economics as a Hons Paper.
So the choice of yours of what you want to study.
15th May 2015, 07:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?

To be eligible for bachelor in commerce course, you must have done higher secondary examination as qualifying examination with any stream from recognised Indian institution or board. The qualifying marks should be more than seventy percentage.

The duration of the course is three years. After this course, you can go for masters in the same stream or relevant stream.

Delhi university offers bachelor in commerce honours.

The duration of the course is four years.

For more details www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?