14th July 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

In which subject a B.Ed with Economics can appear in CTET exam? Format of CTET exam?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Ed with Economics and now want to appear in CTET exam. Please tell me which subject should I choose for CTET exam? Send me format of this exam?

15th October 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which subject a B.Ed with Economics can appear in CTET exam? Format of CTET exam?

Hi I have completed 12th with maths, did graduation with plain commerce and in BEd I was offered Social Science and Economics. Now I am confused which subject should I am eligible for teaching and appearing in CTET paper 2
19th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Barishh

Default Re: In which subject a B.Ed with Economics can appear in CTET exam? Format of CTET exam?

CTET is a national level entrance examination. For this you have to choose the major subjects you opted for in your B.ed course, will be best for you.
20th May 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam, i am pursuing my b.com with cooperation i'm eligible for b.ed and which subject can i choose in b.ed
10th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bs.c (Hons) economics M.A (Economics) & B.Ed with social science & English. Can I apply for social science & English in CTET exam ?
12th July 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.ed with social science and maths and I want to be a maths teacher. please tell me what subject I choose for Tet and ctet?
13th July 2020, 11:57 AM
Sreyanbiswas

Lightbulb Re: In which subject a B.Ed with Economics can appear in CTET exam? Format of CTET exam?

CTET Exams are of two types e.g.paper1 for 1st to 5th standard and paper2 for 6 to 8th standard.for paper 1 there is no specialized part in the paper.It is same for every background students.For paper2 there is division namely,science and social science.For economics You have to attempt the social science part of paper 2 where there will be questions on social science pedagogy,history,geography,polity and economy.So you have to prepare all these subjects.
13th May 2021, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i fill tgt sst with ctect paper 2 Maths snd science..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?