17th June 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?

hello
My son is a student of madhyamik. He wish to proceed his carrier in bio science but without mathamatics. what is the best subject combination in higher secondary which help him for brighter future for higher study with biology?

19th June 2014, 02:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?

It is nice to see that you have allowed your child to study as per his interest and comfort. This is a crucial step which will definitely bring brighter future for your child. Since he want to take up science stream, more specifically bio-science, so let him choose the subjects in which he is interested. However, it is important that he chooses certain subjects which are necessary to proceed further in any field.

Since he wants to build up his career in the field of Biology and does not want to take mathematics, he can go with the following subject combination.
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Biology
- English
- Biotechnology/Physical Education/Computer Science/Art (As per his interest and choice of subject available in the school and also to score good marks in 12th)
29th May 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?

My brother passed madhyamik this year.He wants arts to get admission .which combination subjects will be fruitful for a better career ahead.
3rd June 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I recently passed madhyamik exam. I can not understand what kind of subject choose for my brighter future. I get 1st division in madhyamik.
17th April 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

My son appear 10th board exam under cbse I could not understand which subject he will read for his better feature
15th November 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

In assam can my daughter take s s t with biology in class 11 cbse cource
15th June 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Chemistry Biology Nutration Computer Application is this combination is available in Higher Secondary in West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?