6th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

When is MTNL exams are held for JTO posts? How to apply for the post being a B.Tech graduate?

I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to apply for the MTNL exam for JTO posts. How to apply for the exam and also tell me when the exam is held?

9th March 2016, 05:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is MTNL exams are held for JTO posts? How to apply for the post being a B.Tech graduate?

You have completed your B.Tech degree and interested to get job in one of the premier Public Sector Enterprise company i.e MTNL. MTNL recruits engineering students under JTO posts. You can fill the application from online through its official website. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.Tech degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Civil discipline with at least 60% marks in their graduation degree.

Age limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection of students under this post is done through the score of GATE exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. So students having more score in GATE exam has fair chance of getting selected under JTO post.

>>You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has released. So in my opinion you have to fill the application form before the last date i.e 21st March 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding this post, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of MTNL JTO post.

Link to apply:http://103.233.79.23/online_recuritment_new/index.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-MTNL-Junior-Telecom-Officer-posts.pdf(961.5 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?