8th January 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and introduction about Group D Exam?

Please tell me about group-D exam and syllabus books for study also please introduction about group-D written test.

My physical test has been done already.

Related Questions:
  1. DOEACC A Level Course A10.1-R3 Introduction to Object Oriented Programming & C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Where to get Railway entrance exam forms for engineers?
  4. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. DOEACC B Level Course Introduction to Object Oriented Programming through Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Where can I get the exact simple categorization for 300 questions asked in entrance exam?
  7. DOEACC A Level A7-R3 Introduction to Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I apply for Group 1 and Group 2 exam if I am a doctor? Posts available and the syllabus?
  9. What is the procedure for Group II exam?
  10. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Introduction to Laws Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How can I become IPS after graduation? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. Syllabus of TNPSC group 2 exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus of TNPSC Group I, II, III, and IV exam?
  14. Last date of submission for Group I and Group Ii application form submission? Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for group II entrance exam?
  16. Anybody knows Group-II syllabus?
  17. Syllabus for Group 1,2,3,4 TNPSC exam?
  18. How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?
12th January 2014, 11:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Syllabus and introduction about Group D Exam?

RAILWAY GROUP D SYLLABUS:

Groud D exam will cover syllabus which are from your 8th, 9th, 10th grade and the topics which will be aksed are as follows,

-> Mathematics.

-> General Intelligence (Reasoning)

-> General Knowledge.

Attached the detailed syllabus which talks about the each topics which are cover under the above subjects in this post. Just go through it and start the preparation according to it.

RAILWAY GROUP D EXAM PATTERN:

The exam will go for 1 and half hour duration which covers 100 questions and the question paper is printed in Hindi, English, Urdu and Maithili language.

Each questions will carry 1 marks for correct answer and there will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer. So, make sure you will attend only the questions which you are sure with the answer..

BOOKS TO PREPARE FOR GROUP D EXAM:

There are several books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam. Some of the books which you can buy online are as follows,

Also attached the eligibility criteria and latest Group D notification in this post for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Group_D_Exam_Eligibility.pdf(6.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf Group_D_Exam_Syllabus.pdf(8.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf GroupD_latest-FINAL_WCR_Eng.pdf(471.2 KB, 114 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?