15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to get job in government banks?

Sir/Mam,

I passed 12 with 78% and i am confuse what to do after it so i decided to go in banking sector banks which are of government. with good position i done my 12 with maths. Can you please help me to get the right job?

Related Questions:
  1. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  2. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the government jobs available for CS B.Tech. students in Railways and Govt. Banks?
  4. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  5. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  6. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  7. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  8. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  9. Can I give Clerk exam after passing 12th? Which banks offer the job?
  10. What are the government jobs available for me after passing 12th?
  11. Can I get job in private banks after passing 12th from Commerce?
  12. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students?
  13. What should I do after completion of B.Com with 47%?
  14. Am I eligible for PO positions in Government Banks having scored 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 73% in Graduation?
  15. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  16. What kind of jobs are available for MBA Finance students
  17. What are the jobs available for MSc Applied Maths students?
  18. Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?
15th March 2015, 07:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to get job in government banks?

To be eligible for applying Government Bank Recruitments the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. There are several bachelor degree courses namely, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA/ BBM. You are required to choose bachelor degree, which you are really interested in. As far as my good knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech among all the courses. Yes, by the time you will complete B.E/ B.Tech you would be equipped with good command over Reasoning, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Computer Awareness concepts. After successful completion of Graduation, then you will be eligible to apply for Government Bank Recruitments. Mean while I strongly suggest you take a coaching on Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, General Awareness and General English concepts as there are only the main topics covered in any government bank examination.
16th March 2015, 10:03 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you want to secure your future in banking sector under the nationalized government banks of India then you have taken a right decision which will definitely a way to success for you in life.

First of all I would let you know that all the government banks requires graduation degree to be eligible for various assistant/ clerk and officer posts and IBPS conduct recruitment examination for 20 nationalized banks and financial industries working in India and it has two stages which are Preliminary and Mains examination.

Candidate who qualifies both prelims and mains exam successfully is called for interview by the IBPS and if he/she qualifies interview then job gets confirmed on some conditions.

So you are required to complete your bachelor's degree first and as you have mentioned that you have finished 12th class studies in Mathematics then you should go for B.Sc in Mathematics or BE/B.Tech in a right discipline that gets helpful for you in future.

You can apply for other government jobs except banking on the basis of your 12th class studies and few jobs are listed below :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for the post of LDC and DEO is conducted every year by SSC - Staff Selection Commission and recruit LDCs and DEOs.

SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) examination : 10th passed candidates can apply for this job and get a good job in government sector.

Indian Post Office Postal and Sorting Assistant Examination of IPO conducted by various states every year and MTS are also recruited in this stream so you are eligible to apply for this job on 12th basis.
31st March 2015, 01:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I think you are interested in do a job in Public sector Banks .Yes definitely you can apply for the various banks.But you should possess the graduation as your qualification.With 12th qualification you will not become a banker.So you need to complete Graduation in any stream from the recognized university.

There is a Exam called IBPS CWE and though this you can get a job in various PSB's.So you must complete the graduation and more over you have to satisfy the Age limits as well.

So try to complete Graduation first there by you can get a chance to apply for Clerk and PO's .In future if you are interested to become a SO you need to qualify the PG degree.
8th April 2015, 01:27 PM
Ashwakh

With 12th as Qualification , you are not eligible to apply for the bank jobs like Clerk job and Probationary officer job . Even , you are also not eligible to apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam .

~ To apply for the bank clerk and bank po jobs , you should complete Graduation first.
After graduation from a Recognised university , you are eligible to apply for the Bank jobs.

* You can apply for the ibps bank clerk exam
* You can apply for the ibps bank po exam
* You can apply for the Individual bank clerk , po exams

So , you should complete your Graduation now to apply for the Bank exams.

If you really in need of job now ,then you can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.
Your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only to apply for the exam .
You shouldbe a Male candidate
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?