17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities of getting a government job related to my course B.Sc Biotechnology?

I completed Bsc. Biotechnology. Is there any possibilities to get a government job related to my course. If possible can you please tell me what can i do for job.? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  3. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  4. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  5. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  6. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  7. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  8. Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?
  9. What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  11. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  12. Agriculture related jobs in State Government?
  13. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  15. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  16. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  17. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
18th September 2016, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities of getting a government job related to my course B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed Bsc. Biotechnology. Is there any possibilities to get a government job related to my course. If possible can you please tell me what can i do for job.? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
After completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology, you are eligible for government sector jobs like IFS exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?