24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my BCA in 2011 with 59. 8%. and i want to get a government job in rajasthan. now i am doing job in a company. plz tell me that what i should do for get a government job. Awaiting for the response on this.

regards
rajkiran

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  7. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs?
  8. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  10. How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?
  17. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
24th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my BCA in 2011 with 59. 8%. and i want to get a government job in rajasthan. now i am doing job in a company. plz tell me that what i should do for get a government job. Awaiting for the response on this.

regards
rajkiran

The aspirant can apply for the following government jobs after completion of BCA with 59% marks;

IBPS – Official Website
Staff Selection Commission – Official Website
UPSC – Official Website
TNPSC - Official Website
Railway Recruitment Board - Official Website

For the above jobs you have to clear the written test and interview for the selection. You can find the notifications and other details in the concerned websites.
24th June 2016, 09:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is bachelor degree course and so you are eligible to appear for various government jobs entrance examination.

Now, you are eligible to appear for recruitment in various sector as per your interest but you have to qualify in the respective entrance examination.

Some of entrance examination are :-

IBPS and SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment in banking sector.www.ibps.in.

RRB conducts entrance examination for recruitment in Railway jobs.www.rrb.gov.in.

Staff Selection Commission conducts entrance examination for recruitment in various other government jobs. www.ssc.nic.in.
25th June 2016, 05:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of job opportunities available for the students holding Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications. Many private sector companies recruit bachelor in computer application candidates.Some of the top IT companies that recruit BCA candidates are-

- HCL Technologies
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- CMC Limited
- International Business Machine (IBM) India
- Wipro Limited
- Oracle India
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Mahindra Satyam
- PCS (with stake from iGate) Technology Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (L and T Ltd)
- Mastek Limited
- MPHASIS BFL Limited
- UST Global
- NEST
- IBS
- L&T Infotech
- IBM India
- Patni Computer Systems
- i-flex Solutions

Apart from IT companies,you can also apply for job in government sectors like -
- Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Government Agencies like PSUs
- Insurance Providers
- Schools and Colleges
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- Civil Services
- SSC

However,it would be better if you pursue higher studies preferably MCA which will facilitate better job opportunities and ensure proper growth of your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?