6th May 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Dubai through Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for Hotel Management student?

Hello,
I am Arindam Malakar. I am doing B.Sc in Hotel Management. I want to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment and and also want to do job in Dubai. So can it be possible?

31st July 2023, 06:50 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Dubai through Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for Hotel Management student?

Hi Arindam, Yes, it is possible to apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment and also want to do job in Dubai.
Air India Cabin Crew recruitment is open to candidates with a variety of educational backgrounds, including Hotel Management. You will need to meet the eligibility criteria for the position, which includes being a citizen of India, being fluent in English, and having a valid passport. You will also need to pass a medical examination and a series of interviews.
If you are selected for the position, you will be trained by Air India and then assigned to a flight crew. You will be responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers on your flights. You will also be responsible for providing customer service and promoting Air India's products and services.
After completing your training, you can be assigned to fly to any of Air India's destinations, including Dubai. Dubai is a popular destination for Air India flights, so you may have the opportunity to fly there on a regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?