24th May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with Arts stream and I just want to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment. Can I eligible to apply? Please let me know about this immediately.

25th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment being a 12th Class (Arts) Candidate. The minimum qualification required for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment is "12th Class" in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. As 12th Class in any discipline is accepted, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Educational Qualification:

>> 12th Class in any discipline from a recognized university

Preference Will be given to:

>> Although 12th Class in any discipline is accepted, the preference will be given to the candidates who have completed 3 year Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management and Category Technology

Important Note: Make sure you have good fluency in English and Hindi languages.
25th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment being a 12th standard Arts candidate. Candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board/ university or three years Degree/Diploma course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute are eligible to apply for Air India Crew recruitment.

Candidates who have done three years Degree/Diploma course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given high preference. You must be in between 18 to 27 years of age and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
5th December 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in Air India for a cabin crew Post I have no diploma certificate I hve passed 12th from commerce stream so Diploma certificate is mandatory and may I join in this field?
8th December 2017, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I join any Indian force after complete bachelor of library and information science??
29th April 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed by diploma in mechanical engineering can I apply to cabin crew post
14th June 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma mechanical engineering students apply for cabin crew job?
18th June 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 12th from commerce and now I want to join air india cabin crew member. What can I do to become air india cabin crew member?
7th June 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

After 10th 3 yarr diploma Holder can apply for Air India cabin crew ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?