12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?

Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates? Can you tell me what type of jobs are those and how to apply for them? Hope that someone would answer me fast on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

12th April 2016, 06:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?

There are so many government companies and public sector organisations in which you can apply for the job after completion of your degree in computer science. Some of the well reputed computer software companies for you includes TCS, ONGC, ISRO, NATIONAL DAIRY Research Institute etc. You can apply for any of the above as per your eligibility and vacancy. Whenever there is any vacancy then you have to simply visit at the official website of the company and apply online. Here you have to fill online application form and at last you have to complete the payment for application(If applicable). After that you have to appear in the entrance exam and have to score minimum cut off marks. After clearing the entrance exam you have to face the interview for getting the job latter.
12th April 2016, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of M.E in Computer Science:

There are many government job opportunities after completion of Master of Engineering in Computer Science. As you are from Computer Science Background, I can strongly say that there is good scope for you in India. Yes, here are the several job opportunities available for you. You may find employment opportunities in,
>> BEL
>> DRDO
>> Indian Space Research Organization
>> ONGC
>> Indian Oil Corporation Limited
>> BHEL
>> Indian Railways
>> Banking Sector (as an IT Officer)
>> Food Corporation of India
>> Union Public Service Commission
>> Staff Selection Commission
>> Postal Department
>> Defence Sector
>> Indian Navy
>> Civil Services
12th April 2016, 08:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

After completing M.E.in Computer Science stream, the candidate have wide range of job opportunities in both public and private sectors.

Here are some of the organizations which provide employment to these candidates are given below.

* ISRO.

* SAIL.

* NPCIL.

* NTPC.

* DRDO.

* UPSC.

* BARC.

* Armed forces.

* Indian Railways.

You can work in above departments for the following positions.

* Research Analyst.

* Assistant Engineer.

* Project Engineer.

* Scientific Officer.

* Research and Development Officer.

* Junior Engineer.

As you are eligible for all the above mentioned departments, you apply for the posts through online mode from the official website of the respective department.

After filling the registration, the candidate need to pay the application fee through online or offline mode.

After the payment, the candidate need to fill the application form and should upload the Photograph and Signature in the appropriate place mentioned in the form.
12th April 2016, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates? Can you tell me what type of jobs are those and how to apply for them? Hope that someone would answer me fast on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
You have completed M.E in Computer Science so, you are eligible for government sector jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

Those who have completed bachelor engineering degree course are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
14th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, there are government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates. The aspirant can work in PSUs also. There are vacancies in BEL for the post of Contract Engineers. The eligibility is a pass in B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks and 1 year experience. The interview process consists of written test and interview. The website link is Official website

There are also vacancies in Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) for the post of Manager IT, Deputy Manager IT. The eligibility for the job is a Bachelor in Engineering with specialization in IT. The aspirant can apply online for the job. The website link is http://www.eeslindia.org/User_Panel/CareersView.aspx

The aspirant can find many vacancies in the job portals and websites of the government organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?