14th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in railways for ex serviceman of JCO rank from veterinary corps?

I am an ex serviceman of 30 years JCO rank. I was service in remount veterinary corps. My trade army dog trainer. Please tell me about any vacancy in railway for a JCO rank ex serviceman. Please inform me cell no 9042732180

15th January 2017, 08:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job in railways for ex serviceman of JCO rank from veterinary corps?

As you are ex servicemen hence you have reserved seats in the railway department. It does not mean that you will directly get job in railway department but you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the Railway recruitment Department every year in order to recruit the ex servicemen in various posts of Railway. You can get job in railway as TTE. These are the following consideration. For vacancies reserved for exserviceman comma and ex serviceman with 15 years active service in the armed forces with matriculation will be consider eligible to apply for the posts for which team in your qualification and University degree provided with relevant certificate issued by the military authority is attached with application.
25th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job in railways for ex serviceman of JCO rank from veterinary corps?

Any job for ex bsf inspector communication skill 36 years service in all states as well as knowing languages of Hindi Tamil English Malayalam Telugu Bengali wireless iperator
30th May 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I just being retired form army as a rank of sub maj any vacancies for me in any govt jobs, please inform me this no 9639613879, 9410653068, thank for kind consideration and help
16th July 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Ex army per. Rank submaj .service 29 year age 47 year. Job reqauirment security officer in district
dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?