5th July 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in government or private sector after getting retired from Indian Army?

Sir/Mam,

I am retd from indian army (corps of signals)as jco (hony capt) i have the 30 years experience in tele/radio operator,security,administration and man power handling. May i get any job in govt sector or private sector.please reply me. I need some job to do next.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in railways if I have retired from army?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?
  4. Procedure to become a TTE in Indian Railway for a retired Army?
  5. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
  6. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  7. Am I eligible for getting a bank job after being retired from Army?
  8. Possibilities to join Vigilance job in government sector for Indian Army soldier? What should I do for it?
  9. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man? -- [New]
  11. Can a retired Subedar Clerk of Indian Army get job of group C or group D in Indian Railway?
  12. Job Opportunities in Indian Army or Government sector having completed M.Sc Computer Science with 70%?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. Best option between government job and private job?
  15. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  16. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  17. Can I get reputed job in Private Sector after retiring from Indian Army being a 48 years old B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  18. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?

8th July 2016, 11:17 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in government or private sector after getting retired from Indian Army?

Yes, you can get job in private as well as government sector. You can apply as a Ex-Servicemen candidate. You can apply for government jobs they demand for the Ex-Servicemen but to get it you must fulfil all the eligibility criteria & must face exam & interview. I suggest you to buy Employment news it will give you the details of central government jobs. You can also register yourself on Naukri.com for private jobs notifications.

8th July 2016, 08:56 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in government or private sector after getting retired from Indian Army?

Yes, you can get job in a government organization for sure and especially near by your hometown only, but we are not sure that you will get job in the private sector.

Since, you have worked for Indian Army for the period of 30 years so, you must get some recommendation as well as some consideration from the Government to behold your future opportunity.

Most importantly you can get job in any of the bank as a bank PO. You must try for SBI bank for the post of Bank PO by showing all your working experience document. For sure you will get good response from them.

8th July 2016, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for various private jobs based on your work experience. There are government jobs available for ex servicemen category also with age relaxation but selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.

In private jobs selection will be on the basis of interview and your resume. You can try to upload your resume in various job portals if you are interested in private jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?