30th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for Ex Army personnel with MA in English?

Ex army jco govt job in rajasthan govt job cl 1/2wit. Hello sir I am ex army jco with qualification MA eng, BSc i want to know govt job of above grade pay 4200 in Rajasthan / central

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  2. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  3. How to do government job in Indian Army after passing BSL LLB
  4. What are the career options available after my 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  6. What is the procedure to join in Navy School, Vishakapatnam?
  7. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a daughter of an ex army personnel and a wife of an army officer apply for MDS course in Army College of Dental Science at Secunderabad?
  9. Application procedure for Indian Army and Navy jobs after doing B.A in English, Political Science and Sociology with 58% marks?
  10. Central government jobs in Army, Navy and Airforce for Commerce students?
  11. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  12. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  13. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2?
  14. How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?
  15. Is tattoo on wrist allowed for Government Jobs?
  16. Government jobs for PGT in IT PM and Marketing? What is the recruitment procedure?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a Maths student
  18. Can a female candidate who is the daughter of an ex-army personnel and presently the wife of a serving army officer, apply for the MDS course at the Army College of Dental Sciences at Secunderabad?
9th March 2017, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for Ex Army personnel with MA in English?

You can try for teaching or lecturer jobs based on your MA English qualification. As you have retired from Army, you will be eligible for ex-serviceman quota for central government as well as state government jobs.

For school teaching jobs in government schools, you need to have B.Ed qualification along with MA degree. For lecturer job, you have to qualify NET/SET with a decent score for government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?