12th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th from BSEB Board and scored 80.5% marks. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Fisheries Science course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  4. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  6. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  8. Career opportunities and further education after Bachelor of Fisheries Science candidate?
  9. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  10. Can I get admission to study in West Bengal if secured 92000 rank in JEE Main and 62% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  13. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 188828 AIR, 53000 OBC rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Can I get direct admission in IET, Lucknow if secured 74% in 12th BSEB PCM?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  18. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
13th September 2015, 08:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?

Yes considering the marks you have got in your Class 12 you can easily get admission to the course of the Bachelor of Fisheries Science Course.
You need to apply for the course in the University of your choice and once you do so you will be provided admission in the course of Bachelor of Fisheries on the basis of your marks.
13th September 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?

Admission is mostly based in the performance in the entrance exam and your percentage in class XII has little to do with merit for selection. Therefore, if you want admission in a top college then you have to clear entrance exam with excellent rank.
Therefore, you should not be worried about admission because you can surely get it if you are well prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?