25th August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Delhi University is merit based or entrance exam based?

I want to get admission in delhi university is the admission on the basis of merit based or of enterance based

16th September 2014, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Delhi University is merit based or entrance exam based?

The admissions in Delhi university are based on both the Merit and Entrance Test. There are two ways of getting an admission in the Delhi University :-
1.Direct Admission
2.Entrance Test

1.Direct Admission :-
The Candidates seeking admission under this category are required to fulfill the eligibility of at least 50% marks in their graduation from a recognised university. Based on the merit in the under-graduate degree course, separate merit lists will be prepared for the general as well as reserved categories of the students and the admissions will be given for the top merit candidates.

2.Entrance Test :-
The candidates will get an admission on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University. The candidates whoa appeared for the entrance exam are required to fulfill the minimum eligibility of at least 55% marks in their graduation degree course from a recognised university.
19th May 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Delhi University is merit based or entrance exam based?

Is candidate interested in taking admission on merit based require to fill any online form
31st May 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am filling Entrance form of DU to take admission in B.tech In case i am not selected in this

then i want to take admission in B.sc Hons. Mathematical Via Merit Based Can I fill Both Forms

Plz Give Me Answer
18th April 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill form of b com in Delhi university on both the basis of entrance exam and percentage based?
22nd May 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill both the forms, merit based and entrance based for different subjects in Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?