4th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What to do in 4th year for getting job in government sector?

is that we should prepare technical, or java ,.net,any thning as iam in ece branch .wah course is best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government sector after appearing in 4th year from government college in UP
  2. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate? -- [New]
  4. What to do in 4th year for getting job in government sector?
  5. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  14. While in B.Tech 4th year which forms can I fill for government sector jobs?
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. How to get a lucrative job in government or private sector?
  17. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  18. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
22nd September 2012, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do in 4th year for getting job in government sector?

As you are pursuing final year, it is better to prepare for GATE. By qualifying the test, you can participate with the recruitment drive of BHEL, BEL, IOCL, NTPC, etc. Certain PSU’s carry out own selection test and interview for recruitment. ECIL, EIL etc consider final year graduates for selection purposes. Detailed information on recruitment can be collected from the official portal of the concerned PSU. Based on the syllabus of the exam, you can plan for exam preparations.
22nd August 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,recently i m in 4th yr. pursuing B.E in civil. Sir,plz tell me the scope to get in psu's without participating in gate exam?
22nd August 2013, 04:36 PM
ashok.more002

As you are pursuing final year, it is better to prepare for GATE. By qualifying the test, you can participate with the recruitment drive of BHEL, BEL, IOCL, NTPC, etc. Certain PSU’s carry out own selection test and interview for recruitment. ECIL, EIL etc consider final year graduates for selection purposes. Detailed information on recruitment can be collected from the official portal of the concerned PSU. Based on the syllabus of the exam, you can plan for exam preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?