7th May 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of getting government job at the age of 44 years?

Hello Sir/Mam, Is there any scope for government job at the age of 44 years. I have done my graduation in English background scored 36% and also done MA in Hindi from Madurai kamraj university in the year 2009 and secured 72% And also done my B.ed from Tripura university secured 64%. Please let me know is there any scope for government job?

8th May 2017, 11:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of getting government job at the age of 44 years?

No, I am sorry to say that at the age of 44 years you are not eligible to get government jobs. Because, the maximum age limit to apply for government jobs is 30 to 32 years. Similarly, for OBC candidates the age limit is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST it is 5 years.

But, there is an option for you. As you have completed your master's degree and also B.Ed, so now you can apply for NET examination. Through this examination you can apply for the post of a lecturer in government colleges. There is no age limit for lectureship, so at this age this will be the best option for you. Therefore, just go and start preparing for NET examination and after qualifying that you can get the job of a lecturer in government colleges.
9th May 2017, 02:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope of getting government job at the age of 44 years?

The maximum age limit for general candidates to appear for the examination and to get the job is 40 years, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC/PH candidates. If you belong to the reserved category (SC/ST) then only you are eligible to apply for the examination for the post of group C and D only. For higher designation post and for most of the posts the maximum age limit is 37 years for general candidates and the age relaxation is also available as per the government norms.
2nd September 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in commerce. My age is 36 now. Is there any chance to get government job? Please reply
16th January 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job at the age of 43 years in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?