21st December 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any scope for me for Government Job Opportunities having done B.Sc in Maths, B.Ed and with an age of 29 years?

i done b.sc in math and b.ed also math with 1 division but i m fresher .my age is now29 year old. pls tell me that i have a any scope in govt job.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies? -- [New]
  2. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  3. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  4. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  6. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  8. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  9. Government job opportunities for BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)?
  10. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  11. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  12. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  13. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  14. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  15. High studies and job opportunities after BSc Maths through distance education?
  16. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  17. Which BSc field has the higher scope and better job opportunities?
  18. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
21st December 2011, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me for Government Job Opportunities having done B.Sc in Maths, B.Ed and with an age of 29 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i done b.sc in math and b.ed also math with 1 division but i m fresher .my age is now29 year old. pls tell me that i have a any scope in govt job.

GOVT JOBS FOR B.Sc(MATH) CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

You have completed B.ed degree so it is better for you to go for High School Teacher Jobs.
21st December 2011, 09:34 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me for Government Job Opportunities having done B.Sc in Maths, B.Ed and with an age of 29 years?

dear friend,

you can join as a school teacher but you have to complete B.Ed degree for applying state level teacher recruiting procedure.

but friend it will be best if you can go for higher studies like as bellow
The scope of B.Sc Mathematics in future

1.> MCA,

2.>M.Sc IT,

3.> actuarial sciences,

4.> MBA

5.> M.Sc in Mathematics.

6.> Masters and then press on for a Ph.D.

7.>Applied mathematicians use theories and techniques to formulate and solve problems in business, physical and social sciences. Some mathematicians, known as cryptanalyst, analyst and decipher encryption codes devised for political, military intelligence and financial information gathering purposes

all the best
23rd September 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,ihave done bsc computers and mscmaths with first division but i am fresher.my age is 28 years. please tell me the job oppurtunities and govt jobs except teaching profession
24th September 2012, 08:13 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

With your qualification the best option would be Teaching job. There would be no age issue and it is possible to get government teaching job. So the answer to your question would be Teachers Eligibility Test (TET).

There are two different test here first one in CTET which stands for Central Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources and Development.

CTET is central level test which means after clearing it you would get job in central government schools, Tibetan Schools, Kendriya Vidhalaya etc. Basically all the schools that are funded by the central government.

TET on the other hand is a state level test. It is mandatory for each state to conduct this test to recruit teachers. You can appear for Teachers Eligibility Test for any state you would like. If passed the exam then you would get job in schools that are funded by the state government.

The TET test is only valid for a particular state. You can not get admission in Gujarat after passing TET test in Uttar Pradesh. Similarly you can not get teaching job in state government schools after passing CTET exam. However in case a state decides not to conduct Teachers Eligibility Test then it would have to recruit teachers on the basis of CTET results.

The idea behind these tests is to improve education quality in India. This step was taken after noticable fall in education quality in government schools for which the central government came under sharp criticism.

Now its up to you to decide whether you would like to appear for CTET or TET exam. The requirements for both exams are the same. However it is believed that CTET is far more difficult exam to crack in comparison to TET. Only 10 percent candidates manages to clear the CTET exam.

Eligibility

1. Must be Indian National

2. A graduation course in any stream from a recognised university.

3. A B.Ed degree with at least 55 percent marks.

4. There is no age limit for Teachers Eligibility Test.

According to me this is the best option considering your qualification. However you can also apply for the Civil Service Examination. You can appear for IAS/IFS/IPS officer. The maximum age limit for general candidates is 30 years for Civil Service Exam. You are meeting the educational and age criteria for the exam however please check whether you meet physical requirements or not before applying.
29th December 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend, I have two questions.
Kindly ask you to clarify my doubts.
Question 1:
I have cleared paper 1 with 62% and paper 2 with 58.67%. I am sure on paper 1 as i cleared because it is above 60% but i don't know surely about my paper 2 since for obc cut off may be from 82 to 86. My mark is 88 in paper 2. Is it means i cleared in paper 2 or not?

Question 2:

How i know the vacancy of KVS school vacancy?

Shall i go directly to the school to give resume with my mark sheet copy?

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?