21st February 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government job I can get if I have passed BA with 42%?

Please sir i want to ask yet start the study. my self Deb Das,current age 25 yrs. Which type of government job I can get if I have passed BA with 42%? Is there any extra preparation which I need to do to make sure that I will get the job? Can someone give me the correct information over here and help me to attain my goal?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?
  2. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  3. Which type of job exams can I give?
  4. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  5. How can a sociology student get a government job? I have passed my M.A in Sociology from Jadavpur University
  6. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  7. Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What type of jobs are better for Arts graduates? Can I get a government jobs?
  9. How to get Government Job after completion of 12th class?
  10. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  11. How can I get a government job if I am a 4th semester student of ECE?
  12. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  13. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  14. Government job openings for engineer working in Automobile MNC?
  15. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  16. How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10+2 with 74% marks?
  17. How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?
  18. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
25th February 2015, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government job I can get if I have passed BA with 42%?

Kindly do remember that, there will be good chances of getting selected where there are more number of vacancies. Banking sector is one of the fastest growing sectors that recruits thousands of right candidates every year. Since you have completed B.A with just 42%, you are required to do hard work to attain your goal. Kindly notice that, banking sector recruitment or any other department's selection process is done only on merit basis. So make sure that you secure 85% marks in banking online examination and Interview as well to get selected in government sector (nationalized) or public sector bank. Unless you follow all the above instructions, it may be difficult for you in getting good government job. Apart from this, you can also apply for UPSC, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL, CHSL, Multi tasking Staff, Indian Army, Combined Defense Services, Indian Railways, Food Corporation of India. Remember, Merit is the key for selection process of any department. So ignore that you have secured less percentage in your graduation, but make sure that you secure good marks in selection process of government department exams. I strongly suggest you to take help of best coaching institute to secure good marks and there by to attain your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?