13th August 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job if I am a 4th semester student of ECE?

iam studying 4year 1semister(ece).i want to work in a government office.iam an avg student.what type government job i will get?what type of preparation i need?sugest me

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for 4th semester CSE student?
  2. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
  3. How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Can I get a government job after scoring 52% in ECE? I am a 8th semester student
  5. Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE
  6. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  7. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  8. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  9. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  10. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  13. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  14. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  15. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  16. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester? -- [New]
  17. Previous year Question Papers for 4th semester ECE course of Anna University?
  18. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
30th June 2015, 06:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job if I am a 4th semester student of ECE?

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. It is one of the core stream of engineering with lots of career and job opportunities.

As you have mentioned that you want to work in government office that is you need a government job after Bachelor of technology. You can not get a government job in fourth semester of B.Tech.

But you can start preparation for different exams for which you will become eligible in final year of engineering.

If you want to work in public sector undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL etc, you should aim to crack Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. You must start preparing for the exam from right or you can even join coaching institutes like MADE EASY, GATEFORUM etc.

If you are not interested in PSUs, here is some other entrance exams which you can aim to crack:

>>Civil Services examination for becoming IAS, IPS officer.

>>Combined Defense Services for joining defense.

>>ACIO exam for joining Intelligence Bureau.

>>BSNL JTO exam.

>>Airport Authority of India limited exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission CGL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?