13th August 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in BSNL for Computer Engineer and MBA in Information System candidate of this year? Which type of post I can get in BSNL?

Hello sir, I am Computer Engineer as well as MBA in Information System. I want to get job in BSNL. So, please tell me about vacancies in BSNL for this year? Which type of post I can get in BSNL?

31st July 2023, 10:23 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Vacancies in BSNL for Computer Engineer and MBA in Information System candidate of this year? Which type of post I can get in BSNL?

Job vacancies in BSNL for this year that you may be interested in:
  • Software Engineer: This position is responsible for designing, developing, and testing software applications. You will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.

• Network Engineer: This position is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining computer networks. You will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and experience with networking technologies.

• Information Security Analyst: This position is responsible for protecting BSNL's computer systems from unauthorized access and attack. You will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and experience with information security technologies.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can find more information about these job vacancies and other job vacancies in BSNL on the BSNL website.

To apply for a job in BSNL, you will need to create an account on the BSNL website and submit your application online. You will need to provide your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience. You will also need to upload your resume and other supporting documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?