4th January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the short duration courses for 3rd year ECE? Where are the jobs openings for ECE engineers?

what are short duration courses for third year E&TC engg.?
where are the job openings?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  3. Short term course for b.tech ece
  4. Organizations providing short term course for B.Tech ECE students?
  5. For which government posts are ECE engineers eligible?
  6. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  7. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  9. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  10. How to get jobs in Indian Railway while doing B.E ECE 3rd year?
  11. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
  12. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
  14. Which are the short term courses in ECE after finishing diploma?
  15. Courses available to study for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the valuable professional courses after doing B.E ECE?
14th January 2011, 11:01 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Which are the short duration courses for 3rd year ECE? Where are the jobs openings for ECE engineers?

Hello,

After engineering in ECE, there is 2 year full time & part time course i.e.

1. M.Tech.

2. M.E.

3. MBA etc.

Jobs opening for ECE engineers in following industry / organisation: -

1. SAIL

2. BSNL

3. MTNL

4. BALCO

5. Reliance Telecommunication etc.

Good Luck
14th January 2011, 07:08 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the short duration courses for 3rd year ECE? Where are the jobs openings for ECE engineers?

Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates have vast opportunity in technical side of telecommunication companies. They are mainly recruited as trainee field engineers or maintenance and repairs engineers. You may also opt for M.E. or M.Tech. in a specialized field which further enhances your job profile. Compensation and Remuneration packages are good even for freshers.
1st February 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

IS IT INSTRUMENTATION GOOD FOR ECE STUDENTS
18th February 2011, 10:59 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Instrumentation Engineering involves precise designing, manufacturing and maintenance of electronics and other instruments. Since you already have knowledge of electronics, it will be easy for you to grasp the concepts.
27th February 2011, 07:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

short duration courses for 3rd year ECE
They are mainly recruited as trainee field engineers or maintenance and repairs engineers. You may also opt for M.E. or M.Tech. in a specialized field which further enhances your job profile.
After engineering in ECE, there is 2 year full time & part time course i.e.
1. M.Tech.
2. M.E.
3. MBA etc.
Jobs opening for ECE engineers in following industry / organisation: -
1. SAIL
2. BSNL
3. MTNL
4. BALCO
5. Reliance Telecommunication etc.
6.isro

good luck
27th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Which are the short duration courses for 3rd year ECE? Where are the jobs openings for ECE engineers?

Hi!!!!
It necessary to learn java core and .net for ECE students to get better placement so better to join these course now otherwise you will be rejected at the time of campus placement or selection. Some companies select non java or .net ECE students only on a condition that he/she has to complete these above courses till the date of joining than they will join you.

with best wishes!!!!
11th October 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

hi.
i am 3rd year ece be student.i want to know what are the jobs available for ece students,whether software feild is good or electronic feild is good for ece student
25th February 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi m studying ece 3rd year .can u say me vlsi course is having good scope in future?????? And how to enroll it.?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?