6th January 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech mechanical automobile student is eligible for RRB JE or SSE jobs?

I am a B.Tech mechanical automobile student. The branch is mechanical automobile, but all subjects which we study are same as mechanical engineering. So, my question is am I eligible for RRB JE or SSE. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Are RRB SSE exams conducted every year? Job notification and previous year question papers
  3. RRB junior engineer and SSE exam dates
  4. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  5. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  6. Last year cutoff marks of RRB(JE & SSE) for Mumbai and Secunderabad regions?
  7. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Previous years question papers for RRB SSE Civil?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  11. List of Automobile companies offering 1 year Internship to BTech Automobile candidate? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to apply for RRB SSE and JE post if completed Electrical Engineering five years ago? How to apply for it?
  13. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile
  15. Qualification required to become a Loco Pilot? Where to get forms in Kerala?
  16. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Automobile Industries which offer Project to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  18. For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%
6th January 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech mechanical automobile student is eligible for RRB JE or SSE jobs?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment or SSE recruitment with B.Tech Mechanical Automobile Engineering background.

The basic educational qualification required for RRB JE and SSE recruitment as follows,

<> For RRB JE recruitment : Candidates from 3 year Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent course are eligible to apply.

<> For Senior Section Engineer Recruitment: The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for the above mentioned recruitment's with the above qualification. The selection process for SSE includes, Written Examination (CBT), Personal Interview which is followed by Medical Test.
7th January 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech mechanical automobile student is eligible for RRB JE or SSE jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech mechanical automobile student. The branch is mechanical automobile, but all subjects which we study are same as mechanical engineering. So, my question is am I eligible for RRB JE or SSE. Please reply.

Yes, a BTech Mechanical Engineer is eligible for the RRB Senior Section Engineer (SSE) posts or Junior Engineer (JE) posts. Eligibility to apply for the RRB Junior Engineer (JE) post is a pass in Diploma in Mechanical engineering (BE or BTech (Mechanical) also eligible) from a recognized institution. Eligibility for the SSE (Mechanical) is a pass in Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university / institution. Candidates are selected for the above mentioned posts through a written examination, document verification and medical test. The RRB is conducting the examination and interview. Candidates can find the details in the RRB website link given Click Here
10th January 2018, 11:37 AM
babytara

Post Re: B.Tech mechanical automobile student is eligible for RRB JE or SSE jobs?

Yes, you are eligible for RRB JE or SSE exam.

Grade pay of RRB JE is 4200 and RRB Senior Section Engg. grade pay is 4600.

As you are B.Tech Mechanical engg. you can apply for the post of
1. Senior section engg. mechanical workshop.
2. carriage and wagon.
3. DSL mechanical.
4. Jig and Tools
5. Drawing and design tools.

Age limit: 18-32 years.

Selection process: Computer based exam including general studies, mathematics, reasoning, technical questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?