27th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Validation of B.A degree from MKU distance for government jobs?

Sir I am doing B.A from MKU distance. Is this degree valid for Haryana govt. job and centre govt. jobs? If not then which Distance University I should opt? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  2. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  3. Is JNR University approved?
  4. Is the degree from MKU, Madurai equivalent to LLB from Jammu University and BGL from Kurukshetra University?
  5. What is the eligibility for government job?
  6. Is Annamalai University degree valid for Government jobs?
  7. Degree Validation of Indian Institute of Management and Engineering students for government and private jobs?
  8. Information about validation of M.Phil English degree?
  9. Is BA degree through distance learning not considered valid for government jobs?
  10. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  11. Best Post graduation degree for government jobs
  12. Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  14. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  15. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs?
  16. Is B.A degree valid for government jobs by distance education
  17. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  18. How can I get a government job after doing BCA from EIILM university from distance education?
15th July 2016, 01:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Validation of B.A degree from MKU distance for government jobs?

MKU stands for Madurai kamaraj University. This university has been approved by Government of Tamil Nadu & University Grant Commission. Apart from that this university is a member of Association of Indian University. So, you should not be worry about degree validity. You can easily apply for the State as well as central government jobs. But to apply you must complete graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?