18th October 2010, 05:14 PM
Adv.Sunaina Sirsath

Details about labour officer? What is the date of the exam? Are there any vacant posts? What is the syllabus?

R/sir,
Mention the details about Govt. of Labour Officer as date of Examination, vacant Posts in no.,syllabus,etc...

23rd April 2013, 07:28 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Details about labour officer? What is the date of the exam? Are there any vacant posts? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv.Sunaina Sirsath View Post
R/sir,
Mention the details about Govt. of Labour Officer as date of Examination, vacant Posts in no.,syllabus,etc...

Eligibility criteria for Labour Officer :-

1] Nationality :- The candidate must be a citizen of a India.

2] Age limit :- The age limit of the candidate must be between 23 to 35 years.

There is a age relaxation provided to the SC/ ST category candidate as per government rule.

3] Educational qualification :-

>> The candidate must be passed his/ her graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

>> The candidate must have a diploma in social work.

There are 57 vacancies for the post of labour officer.

Selection procedure :-

1] Written test

2] Personal Interview.

Salary :- The salary of the labour officer is around Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- per month.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.................
26th June 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about labour officer? What is the date of the exam? Are there any vacant posts? What is the syllabus?

Dear sir,
I have got basic information of labour officer exam but till now i have one querry that these exam declare by govt or like mpsc exam and what is the syllabus as well as any reference books if you know please tell me. im waiting for reply sir. my mail id id [email protected]
26th June 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about labour officer? What is the date of the exam? Are there any vacant posts? What is the syllabus?

Dear sir,
I have got basic information of labour officer exam but till now i have one querry that these exam declare by govt or like mpsc exam and what is the syllabus as well as any reference books if you know please tell me. im waiting for reply sir. my mail id id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?