30th January 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and how to apply for an job in Railways for a Computer Science engineer?

please give all detais for computer science engineer that what is the criteria for apply job in railway recruitment and full detail about post. how to apply & when?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?
  3. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  4. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  5. Is there any job for B.Tech computer science students in Railways?
  6. Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science and Engineering graduate?
  7. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  8. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  9. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  12. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in Railways after completion of B.Com?
  14. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?
  16. Any jobs available for diploma holders in ECE in Railway Department?
  17. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  18. Is there any job for computer science engineer in defense services?
31st January 2011, 10:46 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria and how to apply for an job in Railways for a Computer Science engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give all detais for computer science engineer that what is the criteria for apply job in railway recruitment and full detail about post. how to apply & when?
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

you are able to apply for the post of Section Engineer S&T,

Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800 +4600GP,

Qualification : Electrical/Electronics/ Microprosseser /TV Engineering/Fibre Optical Communication/ Telecommunication// Communication/Sound & TV Engg. /Industrial Control/ElectronicsInstrn/ Industrial Electronics/ AppliedElectronics/ Digital Electronics/ PowerElectronics /Information Science/ InformationTechnology/ Computer Application/ ComputerEngg/Computer Science/Computer Technology / M.Sc (Electronics/ Physics/ Computer Science).

For all these posts you will have to regular touch with the Employment News.

All the Best
Thanks

31st January 2011, 11:28 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Criteria and how to apply for an job in Railways for a Computer Science engineer?

Hello friend,
The main criteria for applying into the Indian Railways is graduation in any discipline of education. It doesn't matter whether you are computer engineer or electronics or any other branch.
If you have completed your engineering then you can apply without any restriction for any post in Railway.
As you are engineer then you can apply for some technical officer grade jobs.
All the best!!!!
31st January 2011, 01:57 PM
mishra245

There are some modern so you can apply for the Metro rail.
In this section there are many jobs for the computer engineers as a software and many other technical issues.
SO the forms are available in the market and also in the official website of the metro rail.
28th February 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am doing mca final year.can i apply railway recruitment.
13th March 2011, 10:35 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to apply for an job in Railways for a Computer Science engineer
you are able to apply for the post of Section Engineer S&T,
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800 +4600GP,
Qualification : Electrical/Electronics/ Microprosseser /TV Engineering/Fibre Optical Communication/ Telecommunication// Communication/Sound & TV Engg. /Industrial Control/ElectronicsInstrn/ Industrial Electronics/ AppliedElectronics/ Digital Electronics/ PowerElectronics /Information Science/ InformationTechnology/ Computer Application/ ComputerEngg/Computer Science/Computer Technology / M.Sc (Electronics/ Physics/ Computer Science).
For all these posts you will have to regular touch with the Employment News.
The main criteria for applying into the Indian Railways is graduation in any discipline of education. It doesn't matter whether you are computer engineer or electronics or any other branch.
If you have completed your engineering then you can apply without any restriction for any post in Railway.
As you are engineer then you can apply for some technical officer grade jobs

good luck
26th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have be in electronics from karnataka open university...it approved by UGC & DEC not approved by AICTE...! may i apply for section engg in any railways job plz reply fast
2nd April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have BE in electrical by distance learning. .its not approved by AICTE but it approved by UGC AND DEC may i apply for section engg in railway.
19th May 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc in Electronic Science.......which section of railway i will eligibly.
21st June 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i electronics 2011 passout student, my agreegate is 57%. can i apply for rrb
26th June 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!

I completed my MCA in 2012 and i am looking for gov. job. Could you please send me some previous year paper for me specially for Sr system analyst in DMRC and other also. My email ID is [email protected] and no. is 9650075980

I shall be thankful for your earlier reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar Teshwar
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?