4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete B.Tech while doing a government job?

Respected Sir/Mam, Now I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in one of autonomous engineering college and now I got a government job by APPSC, the process is now completed posting is in this December month. And college said there is no chance to continue my b.tech but I want to complete my B.Tech. So, please give me information how to continue or complete my b.tech while doing the government job. Please, it's urgent. I am interested to complete my B.Tech

8th December 2017, 12:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Tech while doing a government job?

Yes you can complete B.Tech while doing government job. You can go through distance education. I have mentioned below some of the Distance colleges to pursue B.Tech.

Some of the distance B.Tech colleges in India are:-
Wisdom School of Management
Andhra University
Aryabhatta Degree College
Karnataka State Open University
Insparc Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Anna University
IIT, Delhi
BITS Pilani
IIT, Kanpur

8th December 2017, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to complete your B.Tech, then you have to leave your government job or take leave for it. Joining date can't be altered in most of the government jobs and same is with training period.

Hence, it will be difficult to complete your B.Tech now. All you can do is a correspondence course, which B.Tech is not.

8th December 2017, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are in the middle of the course of B.Tech and joined a Government job, it is very difficult to continue your course at this instant. You cannot complete the left over course as you are doing a Government job right now.
But once you can contact to the respective University from where you are pursuing B.Tech course. State them that you want to complete your degree course. If they allow you to sit for the examination, then you can complete it. Otherwise there is no other provision for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?