7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available after completion of CS professional course?

Hi Sir/Mam, I want to know can I get a government job in these course after completing cs professional if there any government job so please say I want to join in CS professional course? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  4. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  5. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  6. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Which type of Government jobs I can get after completion of BA Economics?
  9. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  10. Eligibility for PG or Government approved professional courses without doing 12th?
  11. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  12. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs?
  13. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of IPCC?
  15. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  16. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  17. What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company
  18. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
8th May 2017, 10:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after completion of CS professional course?

There are many government jobs after completion of Company Secretary professional course. Many governmental organisations are there in our country that takes in efficient company secretaries. A few of those firms include:-

Airport Authority of India

Bharat Earth Movers Limited

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited

State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?