12th July 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?

What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course? Is it possible to get jobs in private sector at least? Can you please let me know the procedure on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  3. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  5. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  6. What to after BSc mathematics, if I am not interested in teaching line? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of government job of BSc with Zoology?
  8. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  9. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  11. Career options in Agriculture after Under Graduation?
  12. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  13. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  15. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  16. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  17. What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?
  18. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
12th July 2016, 09:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?

You are eligible for private as well as government sector jobs. There are various options and some of them are as under:-
UDC
LIC
SSC
BANKS
Railways
UPSC
BPSC

You only need to qualify entrance examinations. Then after qualifying every phase he or she will be selected.

Selection procedure are as under:-
Preliminary
Mains
Personal Interview

In some field there is also a typing test.
12th July 2016, 10:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?

There are many government job entrance exams through which you can get government jobs. Without cracking entrance exam and its various stages, you can not think to get any government jobs. Candidates who has done bachelor's degree in science are eligible for many entrance exams.

The entrance exams for which you can apply for getting government job is:

>>Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination for bank PO and clerk exams.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>Combined Defence Services and AFCAT exam for jobs in Defence.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Central Armed Force examination.

You are eligible to apply for all the above entrance exams, you can apply for exam as per your interest. Without sufficient preparation, you can not think to clear any government job entrance exam.
13th July 2016, 03:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. After pursuing this degree, there are many job opportunities for you in government sector. You will be eligible for different government jobs in different sectors which require graduation.

*B.Sc candidates can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam and the age limit is 18-27 years. You can apply for SSC CPO exam. You are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services exam. The minimum age limit is 21 years.

*Candidates who have even little bit interest in defence can apply for AFCAT exam or Combined Defence Services.

*In banking sector, you can apply for IBPS and SBI entrance exam.

Government job exam requires good preparation and without that you can not clear any examination. Hard work is key to success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?