25th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Date of official announcement of Ayurverdic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

dear sir,
myself dr shwetha,i had completed my b.a.m.s degree in the year 2009 . when we will get official announcement of ayurvedic government jobs in karnataka?

18th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Date of official announcement of Ayurverdic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

THESE ARE SOME OF THE GOVERNMENT UNDERTAKING COMPANIES WHICH PROVIDE JOB.
FOR MORE DETAILS FOLLOW THE LINK
http://www.naukrihub.com/job-openings/government-jobs/karnataka.html
KARNATAKA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LTD (KPTCL)
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is a wholly owned company of the Government of Karnataka which is responsible for Transmission and Distribution of power in the entire State of Karnataka. KPTCL operates nearly 684 sub-stations, 28,000 Kms of transmission lines with voltages of 33 KV and above, nearly ,30,000 Kms of 11 KV lines, 1,50,000 distribution transformers and 3,57,000 Kms of LT lines to transmit and distribute power in Karnataka. The corporation purchases power from Karnataka Power Corporation, Central Government owned generating stations like National Thermal Power Corporation, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation and the Atomic Power Stations at Kalpakkam and Kaiga.

JOBS WITH KPTCL
KPTCL notifies all the vacancy related information in its website mentioned above. Interested candidates may also visit the following link to view all the openings available with the company.

KARNATAKA STATE POLICE
The Karnataka State Police Force, headed by the Director General of Police of Karnataka is established with a view to maintaining law and order, preventing and detecting crime, traffic management and enforcement of various laws of the land. The State police operates the police administration in each district through an officer of the rank of Superintendent of Police> Few of such district police administration is controlled under one range, which is headed by an Officer of the rank of Inspector General of Police. However, the Police administration in Bangalore City and Mysore & Hubli-Dharwad Cities are headed by Commissioner of Police of the rank of Addl. DGP Commissioners of Police and Deputy Inspector General of Police respectively.

KARNATAKA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (KSRTC)
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) was established in August, 1961 under the provisions of the Road Transport Corporation Act 1950 with the objective of providing “adequate, efficient, economic and properly coordinated road transport services”. Three Corporations viz., BMTC, Bangalore from 15-08-1997, NWKRTC, Hubli from 01-11-1997 and NEKRTC, Gulbarga from 01-10-2000 were formed out, on a regional basis, with KSRTC doing operations covering Southern Karnataka and interstate areas and e-ticketing facility known as AWATAR (Any Where Any Time Advance Reservation) to better the service delivery. The corporation notifies all the recruitment related activities in its official websites listed below.
RECRUITMENT
JOB WITH KSRTC

KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), the Central Recruitment Board of the state is responsible for advising the state government and other Appointing Authorities in the recruitment to the state civil services. KPSC conducts Examinations and NOTIFICATION section of the website of KPSC.
2nd September 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of official announcement of Ayurverdic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

hai.... plz inform me state govt. jobs in Karnataka for any degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?