30th April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?

i am a third year B.E/ ECE student. what are all the exams conducted for Government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the exams conducted for Government Jobs for B.Tech ECE students?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  5. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  6. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  8. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  9. Types of jobs I can get after B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs? -- [New]
  11. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  12. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  13. What are the government jobs for B.E ECE students in combined defence force
  14. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  15. After completing B.E ECE course how to apply for government jobs?
  16. Government jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for me after completing B.E ECE?
  18. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
13th May 2011, 07:22 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?

There are two ways to secure a Government job.

1.As an ECE Engineering Graduate in (core companies)

There are many Public Sector Undertakings(PSU’s) for the ECE Graduates since it’s an evergreen stream. Some of the core companies which usually hires ECE Graduates are:-

ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, BSNL, Central Electronics Limited, HAL..etc

These are some of the examinations which you can attend after completing your B.E in ECE Stream. If you want to go through all the companies examination mentioned above then you need to apply separately for all. You can get the notification details in each company website. All the companies mentioned above are of your core sector.

2.As a Gradaute

You can even try out for various Government jobs through exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State’s PSC. Through various exams conducted by UPSC you can try out in Defence,Railways and other sectors. For notifications related UPSC Exams please visit

UPSC Website-Click here

For notifications related to SSC you can visit the following link

SSC Website-Click here
18th May 2011, 09:25 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a third year B.E/ ECE student. what are all the exams conducted for Government jobs?
There are lot of chances to get job in govt sector for a B.E ECE candidate The chances are numerous in purely govt sector and also some govt aided companies.

the govt aided company job is also called as govt job as you know

now getting into details the pure govt jobs like IES,IAS,IFS,IPS and all other grade services these jobs will be for you after clearing entrance of UPSC i.e., CSE(Civil Service examination)

and for IES you will have separate examination.

these exams are conducted every year and also you can get some twice year

you can also write exams like SSC(Staff Selection Committee) to get into services like CBI and RAW

these are the pure govt options for you apart from these you have other options like

BSNL JTO Exam

ISRO exam

And some notifications of top companies which are aided to govt like ECIL BHEL etc.,

In this also you can make your path.

Think twice before making a decision

regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 07:05 PM
mandiv

Default Re: What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?

hello dear you can go for ssc or upsc exams as they would provide you with your fututre security and a good placement with increments........
so for more in formation related these you may log on the website of ssc - sscnr.org
and upsc - upsc.gov.in
best of luck
10th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm completing engineering (ECE).i want jobs in chennai where i go?
11th June 2011, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there are so many government sector which recruit electronics and communication engineering students. but there competition is very high as most of the student want to join in government sector.

but you may try for it. some of the government sector which recruit ECE students are
BSNL JTO
BHEL
ISRO
NTPC
SAIL
Indian railway
civil services
indian army etc etc.

best of luck.
17th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir:-) any course i ll study as i ll join in core companies
22nd July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.tech in e.ce i m in 4th year can i apply for the jobs from rightnow what will be the procedure for that?
2nd August 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

would u please tell me is the syllabus and how to prepare for psu
3rd August 2011, 10:24 AM
Sehwag6

There is only one exam conducted for government jobs. That exam is conducted by union public service commission(upsc).eligibility of upsc exam:- finished graduation and age limit is 21 to 30years. Then you apply upsc exams for many government jobs. Best of luck
7th August 2011, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

im doing my 2nd year ece and what shold i need to do in order to get a govt job?
22nd January 2012, 10:14 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

hi,

you can step into the govt jobs through Gate.

Gate is conducted through out the India where you have face tough competition.

So start working hard.

Through gate you can step into the following:

ISRO

DRDO

BHEL

BEL

PGCID

SAIL.....etc

All the best.....
17th January 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,

I am sindhu dng be ece 3rd year please say what are the government exams conducted for ece and how can i apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?