8th May 2011, 12:49 AM
Nikita Das

Government exams after B.Tech(Biotechnology)? How to prepare for the same?

government exams after b.tech biotechnology
for which exams should i prepare to get into a government job??

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  2. How can I get a government job?
  3. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?
  4. How to prepare for government jobs exams?
  5. Should I prepare for Government exams after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? Among SSC and UPSC which one is better? -- [New]
  6. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  9. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for various government exams through computer science branch?
  11. Is there any coaching centres available in Hyderabad to prepare for government exams?
  12. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  13. How to prepare for various Entrance Exams in Government sector? Tips to prepare for these Exams?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
23rd July 2011, 12:49 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Government exams after B.Tech(Biotechnology)? How to prepare for the same?

you will have to appear in the exam in which you want to go.they conduct a written exam if you will qualify it then only you can get government job.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?