28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?

Can a guy who has passed gate with ece and has eee btech branch still eligible for electrical jobs in psus like BHEL? jobs like electric machine and testing. What is the criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  3. Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?
  4. What are the GATE scores for ECE that will make be eligible for DRDO, BHEL and IES?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  6. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  7. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  10. Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?
  11. How can I get job in BHEL after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Which companies comes under PSU? Need guidance about jobs in these companies for final year Electrical Engineering student?
  13. Am I eligible for doing masters in VIT after completion of B.Tech ECE without GATE score?
  14. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  15. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  16. How can I get a job in BHEL via GATE?
  17. Is GATE mandatory to get job in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
29th June 2016, 10:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in BHEL after completion of B.Tech from ECE stream. BHEL Electrical Machines Limited is a central public sector enterprise which issues official notification for filling up several posts namely,
> Senior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
> Executive (Finance)
> Junior Manager
> Technical Officer
> Associate Researcher
> Tester
> Junior Research Assistant

As you have completed Bachelor Degree, I am sure you are eligible to apply for BHEL Electric Machines recruitment with the above criteria.
29th June 2016, 07:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It is one of the Public Sector Undertakings that recruits candidates with help of GATE scorecard and good weightage is given to performance of a candidate in GATE examination.

Yes, if you have passed GATE with ECE but your B.Tech branch is Electrical and Electronics Engineering then also, you are eligible for jobs like electric machine and testing. It depends upon vacancies. GATE qualified candidates are shortlisted for further rounds of recruitment like Group Discussion and personal interview. Your rank in GATE exam must be below 300 all India to get a call from BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?