18th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University?

I have completed my graduation from B.Com for Delhi university can I apply for government job without entrance and I have no experience of any job
job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reason.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?
  2. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  3. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  11. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?
  18. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
19th April 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from B.Com for Delhi university can I apply for government job without entrance and I have no experience of any job
job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reason.
You are not eligible to get government jobs with out entrance exam. After completion of B.Com degree course, you can apply for below given entrance exams.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)group D exam

7)PSC exam
19th April 2016, 01:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University?

No, it is not possible to get jobs without appearing and qualifying in entrance examination.

So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment in jobs.

As, you have passed your graduation degree, you can appear for jobs examination such as SSC, CDS, CSE etc...
19th April 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get government job without appearing in the written examination. To recruit candidates for government jobs, the selection process involves written exam and interview. So, without appearing in written examination, you are not eligible to attend interview and you cannot get a Government job.
20th April 2016, 12:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to get the government job without qualifying in written examinations either in State or in Central government. There are many vacancies available for the B.Com Graduates in Government Banks and other departments. You have to apply for the job and you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam. You have to clear the examination to get in to the next round of selection process. The competitions for the government jobs are very high, so that they conduct examination to select the best candidates for the next round of selection. So to get the government job you have to apply and appear for examinations irrespective of your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?