22nd September 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my 10th this year and now I am interested in doing Diploma in Agriculture. So I want to know about the future prospect of Agriculture and the types of jobs available. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 11:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my 10th this year and now I am interested in doing Diploma in Agriculture. So I want to know about the future prospect of Agriculture and the types of jobs available. Thank you in advance.

Yes you can study Diploma in Agriculture.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in SSLC examination.
You can get more opportunities in the field after your diploma.

There is good scope available for the candidate who have done the Diploma in Agriculture. These professionals can hunt for jobs in the Government sector or in privates concerns. Putting together all the activities like scientific knowledge, technique, selling and accounting, the professionals in agriculture could earn much excellent remuneration. You can work as Technical Assistant, Executive, Sales Executives, Skilled Worker, Field Technician etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?